120 – 2,000 WG
Fabricated to A.S.M.E. code, Section VIII, Division 1
Registered with the National Board
Registered with CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
For more information
- Superior, ready to bury, red oxide durable
- Black polyethylene shroud for durability
and easy access
- Duplicate stainless steel nameplate
- Anode bolt attached on riser for easy,
secure cathodic connection
- Dual lifting lugs for 500 wg and 1,000 wg
- Steel galvanized domes in select colors
- Vacuum Purge
- #72 liquid level outage valve orifice
Conforms Conforms to the latest edition of the ASME, Section VIII, Division 1. Complies with NFPA 58.
Container pressure rated at 250 psig from -20° F. to 1252 F. All tanks may be evacuated to a full (14.7 psi) vacuum.
Vessel Finish: Coated with TGIC red powder.
Applicable federal, state, or local regulations may contain specific requirements for protective coatings and cathodic protection. The purchaser and
installer are responsible for compliance with all federal state, local and NFPA Industry regulations. Cathodic protection is required and coating must
be continuous and uninterrupted and must comply with local, state or national code.